Patti has recently retired from her position of 20+ years as Program Director for Community Outreach and Development with Community Connections. Prior to this she worked for 25 years at two local financial institutions and held many positions. She is accomplished in community development and relations, grant writing, fundraising, have knowledge of the non-profit world and worked successfully with a diverse group of volunteers and staff. She is a lifelong Revelstokian and believe strongly in contributing to community. Her volunteer history goes back many years:
- Trustee, Queen Victoria Hospital 1991 – 1994
- Vice President, President & Past President, Revelstoke Hospital Auxiliary 1995 – present
- Director, Revelstoke and District Humane Society 2001 – 2005
- Director & Chairperson, Revelstoke Hospice Society 2008 – 2012
- Director & Secretary, Food Banks BC 2010 – 2020
She is looking forward to rejoining this valuable and vital community organization.